Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Liam B. Hershtale Introduces himself

Hello as you may already know my name is Liam B Hershtale. I got started writing in the 6th grade when it was common to find my engrossed in a novel. I often struggled with dyslexia as a child which is why I began reading more and more. As time advanced I became more confident and began writing poetry along with my friend Micheal D. Ballard. We often drew inspiration from video games; however we really did not get into fantasy style writing until I returned from Afghanistan. We have co-authored a book as a beginning of a series entitled Scrolls of Armathose.  In order further "toot our own horn" the first installment is the book titled The Haunted Forrest where our main character William is faced with adversity. In this fun filled adventure there are dragons and mystery as William does battle to save his beloved Kaleen. Before you think that our book is just another fantasy novel cursed to follow in the footsteps of Tolken and his beloved evles first understand that this book is far from the boy who cries wolf. We will further talk of our book along with the genius of others in posts to come so stay tuned for insight and wisdom as we share fun new topics with you the reader. oh and if there are any topics you would like us to cover please comment below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home